Ok so im new to wordpress and while its working can usually get about fine, I had my site hosted on a server separate from the domain hosting and for the past 2 months have been working from http://IPADDRESS/#xboxramb/wordpress/
but i have finally managed to change my name servers over and got http://www.xboxramble.com/wordpress/, unfortunatly my site and all its contents and media had been using http://IPADDRESS/#xboxramb/wordpress/ for links etc
i was able to get the site linked up fine using the myphpadmin function to change the website name and url, which sorted my login problems, but i noticed all my posts with images from my own media album were missing and instead of going through 100+ posts to replace each url individually i found the Search and Replace plugin.
so i used Search and Replace to change http://IPADDRESS/#xboxramb/wordpress/
i then discovered that it had changed more than just the links to images and posts, its changed everything and how i have no clue what to do.
i dont know enough about php or server settings to fix this myself and i really cant afford to go back and start again.
- The topic ‘Used Search and Replace and the wordpress disappeared’ is closed to new replies.