Usage of Featured Image in Main page vs Category page
Here’s the link to my blog. http://trulyinspiredmom.com.
1. As you can see, some of the posts with featured image are misaligned in the home page making the whole thing look messy. Is there a way to remove the display of featured image in main content?
* I cannot stop using the featured images altogether because I created them in the first place to use in vertical slider (which is not there right now, but I plan to use one in the future).
2. I might also need a way to display only featured image in category pages (using excerpts instead of full posts). Of course, where there is no featured image available, other images in the post shall be displayed instead.
3. I still haven’t found a way to display only excerpts in category pages but display full content in main page because that option is not available in the theme options page. Can someone shed some light on how I can get this done? (sorry if this question is out of topic)
I appreciate any help that you can provide and thanks in advance 🙂
- The topic ‘Usage of Featured Image in Main page vs Category page’ is closed to new replies.