1. password field for login should be wider. AFter a certain number of characters, user’s can’t see any visual sign that hitting a key was taken by the field.
2. Would be nice for admin to create a user through the Team tab and not merely by manually logging in .
3. would be nice on the template tab to give a hyperlink to layout2b.css if that file is writable.
4. The title for the page when clicking on the Post/Edit should not be WordPress > Post/Edit but (name of weblog) > Post/Edit. 5. I run several weblogs and sometimes have to test with different identies. This is very confusing.
5. default stylesheet should not contain a blockquote style that puts a vertical bar.
- The topic ‘Usability Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.