After upgrading to WP 3.2.1 I have encountered several problems on the Edit Post page:
1. Upload/Insert buttons do not work (no pop up dialog activated)
2. Link button not working (again, no pop up)
3. When I initially navigate to the Edit Post page, both the Visual and HTML tool bars are displayed. Clicking either of the Visual or HTML tabs removes the non-relevant tool bar, but Link button still does not work in either mode.
4. Non of the Screen Options at the top of the page are activated after checking/unchecking boxes.
I have disabled all plugins and all these errors still occur.
What else can I try? Other than downgrading?
- The topic ‘Upload/Insert buttons not working after 3.2.1 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.