Does anyone know if a bug has been reported for crashing Firefox when you try uploading images (local) via the Flash media browser to a site that has server-based password protection?
Here’s what I see:
1) logged into the development site (a pw protected sub-domain) and able to access both the site and the wp-admin
2) go to a page and use the media icons to get to flssh-based browser for uploading s group of images
3) select group, start upload… this starts the crunch of the first imsage listed
4) then the authentication dialog pops up (HEY< I’m already logged into this! or else I couldn’t be in the admin!) and interrupts the upload, causing a complete freeze of Firefox.
Win XP Pro sp3, Firefox 3.5.5
Site on Apache server, blah, blah
- The topic ‘uploading via flash image browser in pw protected directory’ is closed to new replies.