I have viewed all the posts I can handle for the last 3 hours on adding a table into a post or page content using the default editor.
what I understand:
1. You can’t add tables in the default editor
2. You need to use wp-table to import tables in csv format
3. there are no other plugins for handling table insertion
what i have tried:
1. thinking about using tinymice as the editor but then decided that might not be a good idea because i will probably lose the photo/video/media manager of the default editor
2. tried wp-table but found that my excel table exported the csv file correctly but the plugin didn’t create a new row when it read a carriage return. so, a file that looks like :
ends up looking like:
one two threefour five six
which sux and is wrong.
so now i am lost as to what to do to use tables.
does anyone happen to know how i can import csv files more accurately into a post please.
thank you very much for any help,,
- The topic ‘uploading tables to a post via csv file or word’ is closed to new replies.