Upload new media: Unable to create directory
I’m getting this error:
Unable to create directory /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2009/07. Is its parent directory writable by the server?
I know this is not something new but I’ve tried a few things and they still don’t work:
- set the directory permissions to 777 for wp-content/uploads
- set “Store uploads in this folder” to wp-content/uploads
- left “Full URL path to files” blank
- tried unchecking “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders”
it was working fine before we changed the domain name to the production domain name. what could be wrong?
- The topic ‘Upload new media: Unable to create directory’ is closed to new replies.