There’s no error messages. In firefox the open dialog box doesn’t show up. In any other browser the dialog box shows up, I pick an image and nothing happens.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder – from a fresh download of WordPress.
It was working earlier today. But when I edited some of the custom fields in the theme settings I noticed I couldn’t uploaded images anymore. The button is dead on firefox.
I even uninstalled the whole wordpress and reinstalled it again. Deleted all the files in the folder. Reinstalled the theme and the image button still doesn’t work. This has never happened before.
Did you try any of the first 3 steps I suggested?
Here’s the site: http://deocampo.org/philippines
1. Select any city
2. Click Add Place button on top left
3. Close to the bottom there is a Upload Image button.
You don’t have to fill out the form. Just click on the Upload image button on the bottom. and try to upload an image as see what happens. thanks.
I can’t even reach your site at the moment but the functionality that you describe is not coming from WordPress core. So it’s either being added by a plugin or your theme. Which is it?
Ok well let me know how it goes.. I gotta go. thanks for your help.
Is there a plugin button I can use to replace the button being used by the theme? Or is there any other trouble shoots I can do?
I can upload images on the admin just fine. Its when users try to add an image to a page is the problem. I’ve added a few lines of code to the js file that now lets the pop window show for firefox but the images still aren’t getting uploaded.
- The topic ‘Upload image button not working’ is closed to new replies.