Upload a file using File Base Pro
I’m using Types and it’s great!
I need your help, because now I need to do this for a client:
– Create a custom field to upload a file (.jpg, .png, .doc, .pdf, .xls), to be stored with File Base Pro plugin
– I need that the button, that now appears in WYSIWYG field, to be alone at the side of a custom field. After the click, shows a upload dialog from File Base Pro
– After uploading the file, I need that the shortcode generated by File Base Pro, appears in the custom field.
I’m using File Base Pro because allows me to:
– Upload files in a different directory than default Library
– Allows me to categorize the file
– Asigns a file type icon automatically
– Allows to add additional custom fields to the file uploaded
The Types “File” custom field is not a solution because the points above.
- The topic ‘Upload a file using File Base Pro’ is closed to new replies.