Upon updating this plugin (which requires deactivation then reactivation automatically during the update process), OR if you install this plugin THEN ACTIVATE IT fresh from the repository using wp-admin/plugin-install.php, it results in wp-admin becoming inaccessible with an Error 500 for any page that you try to load in wp-admin. The only remedy I have found is to rename the wp-content/plugins directory to something new then reinstall your plugins again (or delete yarpp from the plugins directory which will force-deactivate it).
I've enabled wp_debug with absolutely no success, including forcing WP to write errors to a log file. I've also been completely unable to obtain any PHP errors coming from any domain using this plugin, so unfortunately I can't even point anyone in a better direction than to examine the activation process of this plugin very thoroughly so I may continue to use one of the best WP plugins I have ever found. Please, and thank you!