Upgrading 2.5 to 2.8 causing blog not to load
I just upgraded the wordpress on my blog to 2.8.6 (which was earlier 2.5.1). I followed each step correctly and everything went fine.
BUT, the blog doesn’t load now. (Though I can login into the admin panel)
I have already tried the following solutions:
1) Deleting .htaccess and regenerating the permalinks
2) Repairing and Optimizing the database
3) Deactivating all the plugins
4) Added the secret keys in wp-config.php file
I do have the backup, but I do not want to revert back to 2.5 version. So please help me out!
- The topic ‘Upgrading 2.5 to 2.8 causing blog not to load’ is closed to new replies.