Support » Fixing WordPress » Upgraded to 3.0 now my categories are gone?
6 years, 10 months ago
nevermind, after removing plug ins i was able to get it to work….
Can you please share the information which plugin caused the problem? My categories don’t show up in article editor, manage and so on.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
– increasing the available memory?
– reviewing http://wordpress.org/support/topic/411649