Support » Alpha/Beta » Upgrade to 2.8.4 cant show dashboard widgets section
7 years, 1 month ago
After an upgrade to 2.8.4 suddenly I cant access my Widgets section any more… Everything else is ok, but if I want to make any changes to my Widgets I can’t….
see here: http://www.vladan.fr/images/widgets.jpg
Anybody else has the same issue?
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-related problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– reading http://wordpress.org/support/topic/279132?
– disabling Google Gears if you have that running/installed within Firefox?
7 years ago
Thanks for the advice. Deactivating all the plugins helped me to identify the plugin causing the issue.