I followed all the instructions to upgrade and received this error when I tried to view my blog following the upgrade:
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/pkids/public_html/pkidsblog/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1045
I then tried:
* using the new wp-config.php file, putting in my DB info
* commenting out/changing the character set from utf8 to something else
* deleting all plugins from my server and uploading the ones in the 2.7.1 package
* deleting all themes and uploading the themes file included with 2.7.1
* manually setting the theme to “default” in phpmyadmin
I can’t even get to the admin panel. As I mentioned, I followed all instructions, including disabling plugins and backing up files prior to backing up.
I’ve been searching the web and these forums for help and can’t figure it out. Any help will be appreciated.
- The topic ‘upgrade from 2.6.1 to 2.7.1 results in error: wp-includes/widgets.php’ is closed to new replies.