[Resolved] Upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 got stuck –
I’m really really stuck – please HELP!
I was upgrading my WP install using my hoster’s (dreamhost) “1-click-install”-feature. It is supposed to do the upgrade including backup automatically.
(1) All static pages are inaccessible (404), yet they have been converted to posts. See my site at helge.at.
(2) Even image-uploads show up in the manage-posts section as posts..!
(3) The dashboard footer still shows the old version number 2.0.4
(4) When using the WP-backend (that still works) I’m send to upgrade.php every once in a while. It always ends with the success message.
(5) There is supposed to be an automatic backup-folder (by 1-click-install) on my server, yet there isn’t.
– Upgrade was from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
– I have tried disabling wp-cache and rebuilding permalinks, in vain.
Ps. I promise never to use the 1-click-install again!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 got stuck –’ is closed to new replies.