I’m having a few problems post installation, hoping you could help me out.
- When I’m go to Add New Post, it doesn’t let me access any of the menus in the left column (posts, media, links, pages etc).
- When I go to add an image to a post, it takes me to the upload page (instead of giving me the pop up) but after I click ‘insert to post’ it just whites out
- I used to be able to drag the custom boxes on the Add New Post page around, but now they’re fixed.
- I also can’t minimise or expand these boxes, so those that are closed (HeadSpace, Excerpt, Discussion, Podcast Episode) are permanently locked down
- Under the Publish button on the right hand side of the Add New Post page, I can’t edit the Status, Visibility or Publish options
- The above does not happen when I go to Add New Page
- The Analytics360 dashboard widget has gone AWOL (realise this may be the plugin, not WP)
- When I go to dashboard, my browser suggests it never fully finishes loading (Firefox is always showing “waiting for [my domain]”
I hope your upgrades are going well, I’d appreciate any help and if I’m missing any info feel free to nudge me.
In case you need to see it, my website is here
- The topic ‘Upgrade Errors (esp. Post Page)’ is closed to new replies.