Hello, Upgrade with Fantastico just now (after deactivating the plugins) and now see error on page. http://www.deploymentlessons.org
Looks like it is related to VoteItUp plugin I use.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function displayvotes() in /home/deplmet9/public_html/wp-content/themes/Rosey/index.php on line 14
Also after the upgrade it stated to do the following if something goes wrong.
If you don’t have SSH access, ask support to help you:
– delete all the files listed in /home/deplmet9/public_html/fantastico_fileslist.txt
– delete /home/deplmet9/public_html/fantastico_fileslist.txt
– Untar /home/deplmet9/fantastico_backups/.backup.1207754186.tgz
– Empty the database deplmet9_wrdp1
– Import the file /home/deplmet9/fantastico_backups//backup.sql into the database deplmet9_wrdp1
– Move /home/deplmet9/fantastico_backups/ to /home/deplmet9/public_html
But the Fantastico backups file had no records. Confused there.
What does Untar mean?
I can fix this with some help….I hope.
- The topic ‘Upgrade Errors – assist please’ is closed to new replies.