firstly: this is a great plug in that has always worked flawlessly. Until we updated WP to version 3.8.1 and also the latest version of TP (from version 1.0). Then it started to behave wierdly:
• First it totally broke the site - all that was shown was a white page.
• I then turned off all plug ins and then the white page problem disappeared and instead the plug in gave this error message on the WP plug in page:
Warning: require_once(/data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-tablepress.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/tablepress.php on line 49 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-tablepress.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/tablepress.php on line 49
• I then turned on the plug ins again and continued to get the error message above.
• Then suddenly the white page problem came back. I checked the code of the white page and this is what my Safari Web Inspector shows:
• I turned on the debug mode in WP-Config and got this:
Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049 Fatal error: Call to undefined function screen_icon() in /data/wwwroot/sites/www.nordicgreen.se/wp-content/plugins/ssh-sftp-updater-support/sftp.php on line 139
• I changed theme from my Modernize theme to WP theme Twenty Fourteen but the problem is the same.
This is confusing since Tablepress has worked perfect before. Any help is most appreciated - all our tables are broken right now!