Updating theme to support Font Awesome 4.1
Here is small guide for those who are interested in updating Font Awesome to version 4.1 and want to use the new icons. (Corpo currently uses old version of FA)
I’m writing this guide while using Corpo 1.3.2.
- Go to Font Awesome website
- Download new FA package
- Unpack it 🙂
- Make backup of your theme (just in case)
- Overwrite fonts folder (under Corpo theme) with one from unpacked Font Awesome folder
- Overwrite font-awesome.min.css (under Corpo theme css folder) with one from unpacked Font Awesome folder
- Open up corpo/functions/widgets/services-widget.php
- Find line 40, which should look like this:
<i class="<?php echo $icon; ?> icon-3x icon"></i>
- Make it look like this:
<i class="fa <?php echo $icon; ?> fa-3x icon"></i>
- Save the file and now you can use all the new Font Awesome icons
Hope it helps.
- The topic ‘Updating theme to support Font Awesome 4.1’ is closed to new replies.