In WordPress 3.2.1 an iFrame appears when updating plugins via the GUI.
So far I’ve seen it with both nextgen gallery and akismet plugins, it seems like the kind of problem that happens with ALL plugins.
– Why am I being presented with fullscreen/visual/html options?
– Why is the little “spinner” still spinning even after the plugin has saved?
– What does the manual “save” button do?
– What exactly am I supposed to be entering in “enter title here” and textarea fields?
Seems like none of this should be displaying with the exception of “success” or “fail”
- The topic ‘Updating Plugins displays bizarre iFrame message’ is closed to new replies.