This plugin uses the external link list feature of TinyMCE – http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/external_link_list_url
How that works did not change in v3 of TinyMCE, so I assumed I wouldn’t really have to do anything. Then I found that in 2.5 that the action ‘tinymce_before_init’ has become a new filter ‘tiny_mce_before_init’.
Previously I had this code:
I changed that to:
I assumed this would then work for 2.5 – no go, the TinyMCE basically doesn’t load at all now. That was all the docs I could find, so I’m pretty lost on what else to try or why it doesn’t work anymore.
- The topic ‘updating my plugin for 2.5’ is closed to new replies.