Updating a Post
I have 5 (FIVE) Pet Peeves with WordPress.
1) Your Update Post, Save Draft & Preview Buttons.
Can you PLEASE put these 3 buttons closer to the TINYMCE edit area?
It’s beginning to drive me crazy after a simply edit. I MUST scroll almost to bottom of the page to use these buttons every single time! Like what’s wrong with having these buttons in close proximity? having to scroll to the bottom of page each time is very tedious.
2) Why doesn’t TINYMCE behave?
Somethings, err…. i mean MOST of the time when making a simple edit like a new empty sentence in the visual edit window OR the HTML edit window – AND even after adding the   html tag the damn edit didn’t work. No i’m not pasting from Word, i’m typing directly in the edit window.
3) Add a frigging search button in the kitchen sink – its a pain to scroll again (groan)… to find html code. Also… while switching from visual to html window, stop sending me back to the top of the edit window between each turn. Why do i need to 3 different windows to edit 1 (ONE) small detail? 1) A live browser window, a visual window and an html window? put a maginifying glass or something like this to search and destroy instead of forcing me load a variety of windows. Yes – yes… sure i can FINALLY find what i’m looking for… BUT ya know what? Its a pain in the ass looking for misbehaving code edits.
4) DISABLE the Autosave feature. I absolutely detest it! its a nuisance, pain in the butt feature. Very annoying!
5) AT one time is very enjoyable to make a simple post, however nowadays its royal PAIN! it’s not fun anymore. Stop trying to make things easier with your bells and whistles and spend more time making the platform run more smoothly. Not everyone has a Double V16 engine running under the hood with speed of light Internet ya know.
- The topic ‘Updating a Post’ is closed to new replies.