WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Updated the plugin and all my translations are srewed up!

Updated the plugin and all my translations are srewed up!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Just wanted to say that I was able to restore a backup through my webhost and that all the original translations are restored.

    But I would appreciate an idea how this can be avoided in the future. I did not see anyone else complaining about this on the forum – so I am wondering if I did something wrong.

    Also, how do you restore the backup that are mentioned in the settings?

    Plugin Author Ofer Wald

    @oferwald

    Hello,

    Your translations remained the same, however since parsing rules were slightly changed in the new version, mainly with regard to   it might cause some translations to be invalidated.

    Before 0.9.2, the parser broke on   as an html entity, which was rather unclever because this contradicts the very definition of this entity (do NOT break)

    I am sorry this has caused inconvenience, but one can always downgrade, as you did quite well.

    Regarding the backup, now restored by contacting me directly, (not too shabby, but I need to finalize this somehow)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated the plugin and all my translations are srewed up!’ is closed to new replies.