Updated Plugin: Secure Form Mailer for WordPress
It had been a few months since my last update of this plugin (and matching stand-alone PHP script), but version 5.5 has been released. It contains several features a lot of people have been asking me about.
– Tested and works in WordPress 2.6+
– Fixed various undefined index errors
– Many code changes to improve xhtml validity
– Attachments can now be saved to the server (not just emailed)
– Much improved email header handling for language support
– Can auto-attach url of form to message
– Fixed issues with required fields in select boxes
– Added Belarussian, Czech, and Japanese language files
– Labels for checkbox and radio items are now clickable
– Various other code fixes
- The topic ‘Updated Plugin: Secure Form Mailer for WordPress’ is closed to new replies.