I updated the plugin, and my site went down. The message shown when visiting my URL after the update is: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/escporg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-facebook/lib/options.php on line 389
I tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin, but this didn't resolve the problem. I have deactivated the plugin. I cannot activate the plugin because my site becomes inaccessible (error message is shown in place of my website). My WP-admin page becomes inaccessible as well, preventing login.
I'm using Photocrati NextGEN version 2.0.33, Photocrati NextGen Pro version 1.0.6, Photocrati Theme version 4.7.3
Hope you can help.