Just updated to the latest version of the plugin and there are some design issues I came across.Have been using the premium version of the plugin for some time. Updated it to version 2.4 last night. New visual effects have been added. Here are some of the issues I came across in the new update.
1) The “Slider Count (e.g. “2 of 4″)” are not responsive in mobile phones. They appear ok in desktop and tablets but overlap in the mobile phone screens. Here are the screen shots
2) In the older version, there was a separation line above the navigation buttons. But in the new update that is missing. That button also needs to be adjusted in mobile phone screens. In mobile phones, they appear too close to buttons. Here is the screenshot from version 2.3.2
3) The new 2.4 version shows a warning when installing regarding the use of <nextpart> than the previous use of <nextpage> in the older versions. I want to be sure that this update would not affect many old posts where we have created pagination using the older version of plugin “<nextpage>”.
4) Last request for a feature. If possible by the team can the buttons be made a little longer in terms of height. Idea is to make the buttons appear large and attractive for the audience to click on them.
Hoping for a quick response to the queries posted.
Regards and thank you for a solid plugin.
- The topic ‘UPDATE VERSION 2.4 ISSUES’ is closed to new replies.