I installed User Role editor because WordPress was not automatically assigning a bbpress role to my new users as a Participant.
With the last version, I didn’t even need to use it. I just installed the plug-in and it automatically fixed this problem. Now I have updated the plug-in and I’m back to the same problem: users in (subscriber) role are not added to also be (participants).
Would love help in resolving this permenantly or a link to the old plug-in so I can roll-back the update and get everything working again.
- The topic ‘Update un-fixed my bbpress activation probelm’ is closed to new replies.