Yesterday I updated to 3.3 without backing up my files. I can now see my website (www.hubplan.com.au) but I can’t access my site via /wp-admin (interestingly I can still see WP on my iPad and iPhone.
I’ve followed and attempted all the other similar tips and advice, including:
– Try re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder – from a fresh download of WordPress.
– Delete cache.
– Clean Install
– Tried all the same through the FTP
– Confused myself with mysqladmin stuff.
– Tried to delete the ‘Maint’ file in wp-admin (It wouldn’t let me)
Now I’m waving the white flag and need some help if anyone’s got time.
The error I get is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/hubplanc/public_html/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php on line 149
- The topic ‘Update to 3.3 – Lost access to example.com/wp-Admin’ is closed to new replies.