Plugin Organizer
[resolved] Update no good with Shopp ecommerce website. (33 posts)

  1. Jeff Sterup
    Plugin Author

    Posted 3 years ago #

    I found a typo that imported the old permalinks into a custom field called _PO_post_permalink. It should have been _PO_permalink. I fixed the site for you and fixed the typo in version 3.0.4. I also included code to fix the problem on anyone's site who has already upgraded with the typo in the code.

  2. astrasuite
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Ok, all fine now. I've done it on our bigger WordPress site, and it was fine.

    However, I had to temporarily deactivate W3TC before it finally got through ...

    Maybe only for the first time with this major change, maybe will be fine next updates without having to disable it.

    Thanks !

  3. astrasuite
    Posted 3 years ago #

    I've upgraded from 3.05 to 3.0.6 without disabling any plugins like W3TC, smooth sailing ...

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Plugin Organizer
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.