update failed and bugged language after that
hello i have big problem which i have to solve it fast . i tried to upgrade the version of wordpress in my site ecology.net78.net . i tried to upgrade it 2 times and both times it was showing me a error and i wasnt able to enter in the site and in the adminpanel . so i logged in in webhosting control panel and restored the site with the tool ” One Click WEb site restore” . Okey the first time it worked but on the second time it didnt worked so i restored and the datebase via “One Click Datebase restore” but after i restored it the language in my site was bugged . It should be in bulgarian but its in like hieroglyphs . i think problem is in decoding or idk . i need to fix that problem fast . here is screen of how text is showing
- The topic ‘update failed and bugged language after that’ is closed to new replies.