ChenPress 3.0 is a WordPress WYSIWYG plugin which replace the default editor with FCKeditor 2.0 Final.
== What’s new ==
1. Promote FCKeditor to version 2.0 final.
2. Put all the ChenPress files under one folder so as to reduce confusion.
3. Add a folder “UserFiles” in order to simplify the installation.
== Installation ==
1. Unzip the chenpress.zip file, and you will have a “chenpress” folder containing all the ChenPress files.
2. Upload the “chenpress” folder and its contents to your wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Move the folder “UserFiles” to your website’s root (http://www.example.com/UserFiles), and set the properties of the folder and its subfolder to 777.
4. Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for ChenPress.
== Download & Support ==
Check the ChenPress’ official support forum:
If you have any question, you can sent email to:
Your email will be transmitted to official support Forum automatically.
- The topic ‘[update]: ChenPress 3.0 – FCKeditor WYSIWYG Plugin’ is closed to new replies.