I cleared all my caches as directed by the plugin instructions, and redirected using the full URL as instructed in the plugin directions as well. I hit the “Update” button on the page to enable the new redirect settings (as instructed) but the box next to the redirect settings that told the plugin to redirect the page would not “stick” — every time I updated, the box was unchecked and the URL I had inserted was removed. I tried several times without any luck. Too bad! I was really hoping for a win here. 🙂
Would love to know of a fix — would be super happy to update this review if my understanding was incorrect.
- The topic ‘Unfortunately, didn’t work for me’ is closed to new replies.