I am having an issue with contact form messages going directly to spam.
I have experimented with multiple contact form plugins – Jetpack, Gravity, Contact 7, etc. The result is always the same.
Things I have tried:
– Made sure the administration email is NOT the email deleted default
– Double-checked that the sending address from the contact form is definitely the new one email deleted
– Set up email deleted webmail and forwarded to gmail
– Whitelisted email deleted
– Set up the rules in Gmail to direct email deleted messages into inbox
– Checked with hosting provider to make sure nothing is going wrong on their end
We have had issues with trolls and bots because this site does deal with volunteer landmine removal missions to Ukraine, and there are also a number of legitimate foreign contacts coming in via the contact page which could flag as spam. I get that. Still, unless there’s some bug planted deep in the site, I don’t understand why NONE of the contact form plugins work without sending everything to spam?
I’m not a programmer, I’m just trying to help my friend with his website. Any help is much appreciated!
- This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by . Reason: Moved to Fixing WordPress, this is not an Everything else WordPress topic
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Unfixable contact form spam’ is closed to new replies.