If I’m logged-in to WordPress and visit the page, the the table functions as described (sortable, etc.). However, if I log-out and visit the page as a random visitor, then none of the dynamic features of the table are available.
This is the error when I inspect using the console:
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at (index):1048 jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2
I read some of the troubleshooting for this particular error, “Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined” and tried to fix it but have not made any progress.
As a newbie, I performed some of the suggestions that others shared in their various support queries:
* In Autoptimize, I added exclusions such as js/jquery/jquery.js and plugins/tablepress, but these didn’t help.
* Disabled Autoptimize and that didn’t help. Each time I checked the webpage, it generated that same error, “Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery.”
* Disabled Wp Super Cache, but that didn’t help
* Installed and tested jQuery Migrate, but it didn’t find any problems
* WordPress 5.6 and Astra (pro) theme are being used
If anybody has a suggestion, then let me know.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined’ is closed to new replies.