Support » Plugin: Ocean Extra » Uncaught ReferenceError: butterbean is not defined

  • Hi,

    There’s a bug on butterbean class.
    ocean-extra/includes/metabox/butterbean/class-butterbean.php on line 803

    (function (api) {
    	if (_.isObject(api) && _.isFunction(api.render)) {
    		api.render();
    	}
    }(butterbean));
    

    Solution : add a simple test.

    
    if (typeof butterbean !== 'undefined') {
    	(function (api) {
    		if (_.isObject(api) && _.isFunction(api.render)) {
    			api.render();
    		}
    	}(butterbean));
    }
    

    I have this bug on a child theme. Elementor web site.
    Is it possible to correct?
    Thanx

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Amit Singh

    (@apprimit)

    Hello,

    It is a false alarm and there is no issue with it. We will test your solution and if it works, then we will add it to the plugin. Thank you for the solution.

    Thread Starter Redpik

    (@redpik)

    “It is a false alarm and there is no issue with it”
    You’re wrong. Elementor doesn’t work because of that.

    Today I have same error

    
    Uncaught ReferenceError: butterbean is not defined
        at post.php?post=8&action=elementor:6646
    
    			<script type="text/javascript">
    				( function( api ) {
    					if ( _.isObject( api ) && _.isFunction( api.render ) ) {
    						api.render();
    					}
    				}( butterbean ) );
    			</script>
    

    edit in elementor not load, white page, but if enable safe mode in elementor – all works

    same issue.

    Thread Starter Redpik

    (@redpik)

    Up

    I am having this issue as well.

    how is this still not fixed?

    el_mauri

    (@villaggiobaiaarena)

    Suddenly…same here.
    But I fixed it, at least in my case. The problem was on a pre-production site that I created with Duplicator, while in production site I can still “Edit with Elementor”. So I did the following:
    1) In Elementor tools I used the URL replace:
    OLD URL: <my site url>; NEW URL: <my site url>/pre;
    345 lines were affected, but the problem was still there, and as a result I got a 404 on all pages so…
    2) Permalink page: enter and click Save

    Now it works: site is browsable and I can edit with Elementor my WPOcean site.
    Hope this can help.
    Cheers

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by el_mauri. Reason: Problem fixed (at least for me)
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by el_mauri.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Uncaught ReferenceError: butterbean is not defined’ is closed to new replies.