I have been having some issues WordPress where I am unable to view a list of posts for a given category or tag.
I initially assumed i had messed things up somewhere, so I decided to install a fresh copy of wordpress, but the problem remains!
The test install is at:
What I have done:
1) Download latest copy of wordpress-3.6.zip
2) Unzip to web root
3) Browse to the URL above, and follow the setup procedure
4) Browse to the URL above, and see the initial tewntythirteen themed landing page, with a preview section for the Hello World! sample post.
5) Click the link for the "Uncategorized" category
6) "Nothing Found" results page
Does anyone have any idea why a completely clean install would fail to function correctly?
Ideally i would like to use the Post Name permalink type, but until i can at least get this fixed, i'm not going to change anything...