Well, it actually worked. However, I noticed that I had a page that used the same slug as one of the parent categories, which kept the page from showing. When I realized that this plugin wasn’t for me, I tried deactivating it assuming that it would all go back to normal, but it didn’t. It caused no effect. It was after I tried uninstalling it that I realized that all my pages were showing up 404 errors, and adding “-2” to my page slugs, and weird stuff that, up until now, I haven’t been able to solve (not even reinstalling wordpress would work).
- The topic ‘Unable to uninstall’ is closed to new replies.