I have exhausted a fair amount of time troubleshooting this issue, so I now turn to you for help!
- I click ‘Set featured image’ when editing a post
- This displays the usual popup, but the media library tab is empty (the media library has images). I get an error when I add an image under the upload tab (this image does actually upload to the media library).
Solutions that I have tried;
- De-activating all plugins
- Replacing all of the core files other than the wp-content folder
- Switching to the 2014 theme. This fixes the problem
I am currently working on a local development with WAMP. I started with this biolerplate – https://github.com/olefredrik/foundationpress. It has now been heavily modified.
I added a featured image to a post yesterday, so it was working. I have done a lot of work since, too much to backtrack. The problem is with my theme files. I just don’t know how to troubleshoot this problem?
Many thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Unable to set featured image on post’ is closed to new replies.