Unable to login after Better WP Security installed
I am unable to login after this Better WP Security installed. I’ve searched the support forum and found this bellow link maybe useful. But I’m not sure, anybody please help me.
To generated the problem:
1. Start a fresh installation of WordPress.
2. After first login to WP, install Better WP Security immediately.
3. Activate Better WP Security, goto the setting page.
4. Answer “No thanks. I already have a backup.“
5. Answer “Do not allow this plugin to change WordPress core files.“
6. Goto “Intrusion Detection“.
7. Enable “File Change Detection“, and click the “Save Options”.
8. Now, you’re logged off and unable to log in.
I’ve tried several times and the results are same. For your information:
– I’m using WordPress 3.4.2 and Better WP Security 3.4.4
– When try to login, it said “Invalid username.“
– When try to request new password, it said “Invalid username or e-mail.“
– I can login if I delete the “better-wp-security” folder.
– If I reinstall the plugin, same problem appear.
I also use this Better WP Security on my other sites, it works properly no matter I enable/disable the “File Change Detection” feature.
- The topic ‘Unable to login after Better WP Security installed’ is closed to new replies.