I saw your support randomly reply someone’s posted on 3 days ago but ignored my post that created 6 days ago.
I also wrote to theme support a few days after creating this post and the theme support replied me that the theme are updated and worked alright.
I went back to the portfolio items page again and still I cannot find these functions after re-reading your brief documentation:
There are no further clear instructions to solve these problems and “How to create Portfolio Blocks when they were not shown in content blocks”.
What a pity that it seems to be a nice plugin but the support and after services hesitated potential buyers. I’ve spent times on this matters and played my parts to sort out solutions to both theme and this plugin supports. I’ll a few more days to this support reply. If the problem didn’t solve and I don’t see any support reply here, you may expect me to drop the plugin with a responsive responsible review.
I look forwards to hearing from you soon!
All my best,
1. Your initial topic provides no information at all. How should I help you with it?
2. We haven’t replied randomly to anyone. Our support for free products was on pause for the last 2 weeks.
3. Even if we answered someone other than you, it’s none of your business, isn’t it? Or you think we should answer personally to you once you wanted to? It is not working in this way except you paid for support.
4. “Custom Thumbnail” and “Hover Thumbnail” available in the Pro plugin only.
5. “Video URL” available once you select the “Video” format. https://visualportfolio.co/documentation/portfolio-blocks/content-source/images/#format
6. Portfolio blocks available in Gutenberg editor under the “Visual Portfolio” category. You can see the screenshot here – https://visualportfolio.co/documentation/portfolio-blocks/
7. You may remove the plugin and find something better, I’m not interested in such users. Good luck.
1. You didn’t ask for information or follow up as a professional. How would I know what you need for your job?
2. I saw your your reply “3 days ago” to another user on this forum before I posted the last message after waiting for 6 days without response, that is exactly in the period you claimed you are on paused.
3. My time is my business. If I paid for plug-in author who is rude or without follow up or selective on pause on customer service by personal choice, that is all of our customers’ business. You always expect users should pay Pro for services w/o thinking interest buyers may like to try out your customer service. Who would like to pay for a mean attitude for the after service, wouldn’t you?
4. The documentation didn’t stay the difference between Pro or free version
5. Portfolio Blocks didn’t show under Visual Portfolio at the first place even by search in Elementary. I figured it out after reading another challenging reply of yours to another user.
6. I am the one who decide what to use & whom I’d like to pay for service. No one like to share & deal with such energy in this conversation, would you? Although you did invite users to download the free plugin & post forum for helps attentively, you may delete the free plugin for trial if you are not happy to help users without paying your Pro. It saves everyone’s time!
Hope this make sense!
- The topic ‘Unable to create visual blocks’ is closed to new replies.