Unable to complete setup
Dear Google community and support team,
I have some trouble to complete the set up of Google Site Kit(GSK) on my website.
Originally I used this plugin on the same FQDN, but I decided to start again on a new install as the architecture was so different. So I disconnected from this installation (through GSK administration page).
Now, I am trying to set up my GSK plugin on my new installation but I am totally stuck. After the step 1, I can log into my Google account and authorise GSK app to use what it needs (or review what I previously authorised). Then, it brings me back to step 1 again and again without any piece of information.
Solutions I already tried:
– switch theme to Twenty Nineteen (as recommended)
– disable all the others plugins
– allow search engine indexing*
– reset GSK plugin, deactivate and reactivate it, hard delete and reinstall
– update WP (last version 5.4.2), update GSK plugin (last version 1.12.0)
– remove the access of GSK app to my Google account
– delete the old properties on Google Search Console and Google Analytics (still in the trash)
– delete DNS verification entry for Google Postmaster
– try to set up on several OS (Windows 10, Linux, and Android), and on several browsers (Firefox, new Edge, and Chrome)
– tried in incognito surfing
I thought it would be a non handled exception on your side because I did not get any error messages. But I checked my logs and I noticed that even if I am moved back to the step 1, my server receives a verification code. And of course, errors logs are empty.
Please find my site health info and those access logs on the form. I will upload it as soon as possible.
May you help me to solve this issue?
- The topic ‘Unable to complete setup’ is closed to new replies.