Steps to reproduce:
1) Install plugins
2) Activate in all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall option to expire session after specific time
3) Rename standard access page and enable captcha on login.
3) Activate U2F factor (or maybe any other) in two-factor
4) After time expired and session ended try to login again
5. you will be able to login with no problem
5. you are not able to login. There is a warning message that session is expired and you had to try again.
WP core -4.9.4
Author of two-factor told that this is all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall session problem.
- The topic ‘Unable to access console when session expired’ is closed to new replies.