Hi everyone, I’m experiencing this problem after a fresh install of WordPress. I’m reinstalling wordpress on a different slot of the same hosting company I’ve used before. It’s a new database and everything.
my site: http://www.dylanjohnpierce.com
Every time I use wp-login.php to log in it simply redirects me to the homepage. But it doesn’t recognize that I’ve logged in. This includes trying to get in via \wp-admin. It will still reload the homepage without the admin panel at the top.
What I’ve tried
- Fresh Install with new database
- Deleting and reuploading a new wp-login.php
- checking for a .htaccess file, but there is none
- deleting the wp-config file and reuploading a new one with a secret key generated
- checking the DNS redirect, it rediects to “http://www.dylanjohnpierce.com/”
- clearing cache and cookies, also trying a different browser and finally a different computer
I’m so close to actually being able to work for a client, once I get this figured out I can start working.
- The topic ‘Unable to access Admin area. Wp-login.php loop’ is closed to new replies.