I just finished converting my html site over to WordPress (about 500 pages) and I used Ultimate Tinymce from beginning to end. I went to make my very first blog post and Ultimate Tinymce is broken for no apparent reason. What I mean by “broken” is when I click on Visual mode there is nothing there. It’s just white.
– I have only installed 2 new plugins recently (Open external links in a new window and WTI Like Post) and i’ve tried deactivating them, as well as others, which have been installed all along and haven’t been a problem.
– I’ve tried deactivating and re-activating Ultimate Tinymce
– I’ve tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling Ultimate Tinymce
– I’ve tried clearing my Quick Cache (plugin)
– Nothing fixes it…
Help and suggestions would be very much appreciated. I can’t get by without this plugin… >8>(
- The topic ‘Ultimate Tinymce Broken – PLEASE HELP’ is closed to new replies.