Recently, I am getting a number of failed login attempts notifications from my WordPress multisite install. The notifications are coming from Sucuri Security Plugin I have installed on my WordPress multisite install.
Message: User authentication failed: test; password: FailedLoginFooter
The notification is mostly the same with variation in password sometimes as below:
– password: ou812FailedLoginFooter
– password: papitoFailedLoginFooter
– password: parkerFailedLoginFooter
– password: password1FailedLoginFooter
– password: peterFailedLoginFooter
I have tried to search online but have not been successful in finding a proper reason or a solution to the issue on hand.
Help will be greatly appreciated from someone who has understanding of the matter or someone who may have encountered this issue in the past and found a fix.
- The topic ‘User Authentication Failed Notifications’ is closed to new replies.