I loaded the calender, figured out where to add the events and when I put in the first upcoming event in February then went to see how it appeared on the blog, was surprised to see there isn't March! On further inspection I found that there were 2 March selections in the drop down. I can understand this and am even willing to tweak the code (if I could find the bloody thing) but sadly the group membership I'm doing this for hasn't an ounce of compassion. Sadly I've dumped the program and scrapped a good 3 hours of my billing time. I wasn't too hip to the layout and would have preferred a less clunky design specifically with the drop down menus.