I've searched the forums and none of the topics have helped. The errors I receive are:
Could not recognize the response from Twitter
You need to authorize your Twitter accounts.
Here are the steps I have taken:
- Created a new app at Twitter (several times)
- Reset the keys
- Valid Callback URL
- Ensured it has read and write access
- Allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter
- Removed the keys several times in WP
- Removed the old account info in WP
The plugin was working fine up until a week ago. I updated to the new version 2.6 and now the feed doesn't work. I'm using WordPress 3.4.2
This is so frustrating!!! Something was working fine, then stops working. I'm on IIS with PhP 5. I really don't think it's the web server. It's the Twitter plugin!!!
This is for one of my clients and they need this ASAP. I'll have to look at another plugin if this one no longer works.