To everyone else that reads this thread, there are two changes that have occurred within the past couple weeks:
#1. We switched to Twitter's new API. This seems to have caused some Twitter authorization tokens to expire and require reauthorization. You can do this by logging into your Shareaholic account and managing your connections on the Connected Services screen of your account settings panel.
* Disconnect your Twitter ID
* Open a new tab and sign in to your Twitter account
* Visit the Apps screen of your Twitter account settings
* Make sure that Shareaholic is not listed in your authorized apps after disconnecting
* Switch back to Shareaholic and reconnect your Twitter account using the 'Login with Twitter' button
* If everything goes well, your Twitter account and Shareaholic are now synched.
* Tweet away!
#2. Yesterday, we migrated to a new server to improve performance, but we received reports that there were technical issues which arose after the switch. (This is the matter addressed in my post immediately preceding this one.)
Once we have a fix in place, where everything is synched with the new server, things should be back to normal. However, if you find you are still running into a problem with Twitter-sharing, refer to #1.
If that doesn't work, reach out to us directly by submitting a request through our support center with a description of the problem and your operating system & web browser details.