Twitter will be ending their RSS support next month will you plugin utilize OAuth?
I have just found the discussion about this within Twitter. I will look into it and provide alternative where I can.
Here’s another link if you need it, here
You may want to check out OAuth Twitter for WordPress Developer. They include some links to Github with design examples. Do you think you can update the plugin this month?
I am wondering about this as well, so just replying to see if you have any updates on this API change and the consequence for your plugin. I hope I’ll be able to use it after the 5th of March. 🙂
Perfect timing. I’ll give the Pro a shot and provide feedback later on today.
I just purchased a copy of the Pro version and do no have permission to download. Please check your payment records and provide a working link. Thanks. 🙂
Thanks I got the link and was able to download a few minutes ago. Looks great so far. BTW I would save the self promotion in the admin settings for the free version. So far looks good, I am still playing around with the settings.
Yes this was a setting within the plugin I was using. Anyway you have it working now.
The free version should at least promote the fact that the PRO exists. The free version worked in a completely different way as it does with today’s update.
Ok,not a problem. I can’t seem to find the auto-update feature. Can you help me out here?
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, I am doing a no-budget project, so I’ll have to find another way around the standard Twitter Widgets that are just too damn ugly and impossible to style.
Thanks for all your work though!
Great. That would be a nice update for me and I think for many other user too.
Thinking about the PRO version but have a couple of questions:
1) does it need the ID of any Twitter widget in order to work? Still am one of those customers who cannot create a widget..
2) embedding public mode (RT, self and mentions) is possible with only PHP shortcode? I have a WP installation with no widget sidebar so need to code via PHP only.
1) No, but you do need to create an App here: https://dev.twitter.com/apps
2) Yes, so long as the API settings are entered correctly.
- The topic ‘Twitter API 1.1’ is closed to new replies.