Twenty Theme Comments not saving
Trying to figure out why comments are not SAVING or showing.
I am using the Twenty Ten theme.
The comment box shows and allows user to enter in comments and submit.
Everything looks like it goes fine, EXCEPT the comments are not saved and thus also not shown.
Things do work as expected if user is logged in.
– In Settings -> Discussion , NONE of the boxes are checked (i.e. requiring users to be logged in, email & name required, etc.)
– In the page Edit and Quickedit sections both have the box for “Allow comments” checked.
– There are only 3 widgets installed: Akismet, Flash Gallery, WordPress Importer.
– I used the Home page workaround by saving a custom menu labeled home.
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Twenty Theme Comments not saving’ is closed to new replies.